Living in God's words

This is all about the goodness of this well-addressed supernatural being - our Lord Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Am Blessed to Bless

I was taught to give ten percent of my income in a day or a month or a year or the ten percent of whatever my hands will receive. I was taught by my parents and by the Bible that I must give my Tithes.

I was taught to always give during offering times in Sunday School, Children's Church, Fellowships, Conventions, Church Services and the like. I was also taught by my parents and by the Bible that I must also give whenever Missions' Offerings and Special Offerings are being collected. And that I must not forget that giving Love Gifts in any form: monetary, material things, food and the like are very important to let the people in Christ's Service know that they are thought of.

I was taught by my Lord through His teachings that a cheerful heart that gives to God will be blessed. And I believe that blessings are given to me so that I can give back to Him all the blessings I'm receiving.

That's how good my Lord is.


No comments: